SteriPack guides Customers through the entire product implementation process of fluid-based wet medical devices. Starting from the concept to delivering the final product ready to be commercialised:
- Formulation and product development within the fluid category, for example: liquids, ointments, gels, pastes, creams
- Technical and legislative services including laboratory testing and registration process management
- Filling (tubes, bottles, vials, jars)
- Final packaging: flow/sleeve/over-wrapping/cartoning
The spectrum of services extends through a seamless process, including:
- Design and development
- Advisory and compliance with regulations
- Supply chain management
- Sterilisation advisory
- Market implementation
SteriPack develops fluid-based medical devices providing primary, secondary and tertiary packaging of the final product.
Typical application areas:
liquids, pastes, gels, active ingredients: vaginal moisturisers, wound care management solutions, nasal gels / liquids, coatings, scar management gels, hydro gels.