The increasing popularity of peripheral cardiovascular devices has been driven by technological progress and the trend to replace open surgeries with interventional techniques. The revolution of intravascular surgery is comparable to the introduction of laparoscopic methods in general surgery and highlights strong drivers of minimally invasive surgery: safety, availability and cost.
SteriPack’s comprehensive capabilities in manufacturing vascular devices range from developing the solution from initial design specifications to high volume production. SteriPack is a trusted supplier of niche products requiring a tailored approach in setting up processes as well as manufacturing commodity sets including tubing, injection molding, gluing connectors and product assembly.
SteriPack’s cardiovascular devices contract services:
- ISO 7 and 8 clean room injection molding
- 3D printing and additive manufacturing
- Plasma treatment and coating
- Manual, semi-automated and fully automated assembly (welding, gluing, UV light bonding, coiling, kitting)
- Sterile barrier packaging