SteriPack Contract Manufacturing offers a variety of functional testing services with custom made testing jigs & equipment, dimensional testing and microbiological testing including bioburden, sterility and endotoxin testing to assure compliance of product safety.
SteriPack covers a wide range of testing at ISO 17025 accredited Laboratory assisting with the demands for product and material testing requirements.
Accredited microbiological laboratory testing fields:
- Biological testing (medical devices, substances)
- Microbiological testing (medical devices, water)
- Microbiological testing and environmental sampling (air, surfaces)
Quality laboratory testing to meet quality requirements for medical devices:
- Dimensional control by optical microscopes and measuring devices (microscopes: Mitutoyo, Keyence, callipers, micrometres, drop gauges)
- Dimensional control by CMM coordinate measuring machine (CMM: Baty Venture)
- Dimensional control by CT scanner X-ray computed tomography
- Sterile Barrier testing according to 11607 (peel off, dye penetration, seal strength, bubble leak, vacuum, accelerated aging, real time aging tests)
- Tensile test
- Torque test
sterile barrier testing, sterility, bioburden and LAL tests.