Responsible for overall coordination of the facilities and equipment engineering functions to optimize productivity that shall include equipment engineering, building and services, machinery and equipment installation/commissioning/maintenance and environmental safety as follows:
- Perform Facilities systems (ie HVAC, Electrical, CDA, Vacuum, Fire Protection System) sustaining activities by performing close and analytical monitoring.
- Perform Facilities systems physical monitoring of critical instruments (i.e. pressure, flow, temperature, RH sensors) by performing periodic rounds and reading.
- Provide the first line of troubleshooting for Facilities systems, i.e. for warning or shutdown alarm for Facilities system.
- Ensure that safety regulations are upheld. Carry out scheduled preventive maintenance as assigned.
- Perform troubleshooting, testing & commissioning whenever assigned.
- Perform any other duties or undertake additional roles from time to time, whether ad-hoc or otherwise, as assigned by the management.
- Set-up and perform routine adjustments of all production equipment.
- Control of all production equipment & tooling.
- Line equipment status reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform preventive maintenance on production equipment.
- Ensure the production equipment is in functional condition to meet the production schedules, quality, and productivity requirements.
- Accountable to respond and react in relation to plant/site maintenance, equipment and health/safety.
- Certificate / Diploma in Engineering( Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on working experience in air-conditioning system, facility & machinery maintenance and engineering works.
- A team player with good communication skills
- Preferably candidate who possessed PW3 Wireman Certificate
- Experience in electro-pneumatics