SteriPack Contract Manufacturing is the partner-of-choice for the world’s largest medical device, pharmaceutical, and allied healthcare industries. Headquartered in Ireland, but with sites in Poland, Malaysia and USA it has over 21 years history in supplying these industries with contract manufacturing services. Our global reach expands to more than 50 countries with over 500+ employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Determining project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determining project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirming product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determining project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintaining project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controlling project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controlling project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
Your required profile:
- Engineering Master’s degree (preferred mechanical)
- Requirements analysis
- Design skills
- Project management
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Knowledge of process improvement, technical understanding, documentation skills
- Familiar with a wide range of technologies and techniques
- Previous medical or pharma industry experience as an advantage
- Advanced English required (used in daily communication)
We will offer:
- Private healthcare
- Fruits in the office every Monday and Wednesday
- English lessons
- Onboarding programme
- Friendly atmosphere