You will responsible for the following:
- Develop and maintain effective production outputs to meet company objectives and customer requirements.
- Supervise and direct subordinates in the assigned area to achieve scheduled outputs at acceptable levels of quality, waste, and downtime.
- Control machine and operator efficiencies, set-up and changeover parameters, ensuring corrective action is taken when required.
- Ensure that all production operating procedures are adequately documented/maintained and updated on a regular basis.
- Implement projects and improvement enhancement programs in relation to:
- Production efficiency/process improvement
- Material cost/waste reduction
- Quality improvement
- Stock accuracy
- Implementation of Lean Manufacturing
- Carry out other work-related activities as requested by the Production Manager
- Degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally from the Medical Device Industry
- Preferably candidate with knowledge of ISO13485 and FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Initiate, proactive, resourceful, able to multitasks and work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of good supervisory skills with the ability to plan, organize, control and communicate effectively is essential
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.