Our facilities provide a range of high-level cleanroom contract manufacturing services for the medical device and pharmaceutical industry. We offer solutions adhere to international quality standards and satisfying customer-specific requirements.
The production and assembly of Class I to III disposable medical devices for our customers is carried out in our ISO class 7 and 8 cleanrooms. Assembly and packaging of pharmaceutical products are performed in Class D cleanroom due to cGMP requirements. Secondary and tertiary packaging services for both medical devices and medicinal products take place in gray and black zones.
- Product design and development
- Complete supply chain solutions
- Cleanroom injection molding, welding and overprinting
- Cleanroom additive manufacturing and 3D printing
- Wet-filled devices formulating and filling
- Cleaning and rinsing
- Combination product assembly, kitting and packing
- Manual and automated sterile barrier blister and pouch packaging
- Primary and secondary pharmaceutical packaging with sterilization and aggregation
Tailored production solutions (e.g. plasma coating, sterilizing)
ISO class 7 & 8, grade D & C cGMP medical devices and pharmaceutical products cleanroom manufacturing services.
We are taking a part in the biggest medical and pharmaceutical trade shows worldwide. Please step by and say Hello. Let’s meet.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Our continuous investment in people and new technologies has ensured that we can provide our products and services on a global platform. See if we are looking for you.
Follow us on social media and be informed.